miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2020

Presentation

To build a fire presentation

6 comentarios:

  1. You have a big level of english and your presentation was a so good. Nice blog!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I like your work because the written part and the part where you speak English are perfectly understood, you did it very well Jero.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. This has to be one of the scariest stories I've ever read, because it's completely credible. On the other hand, your blog is very organized and beautiful, however, you should improve the theme of the lyrics since it is difficult to see clearly.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Your work is great, congratulations, it is very nice and organized, it shows dedication, congratulations

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Hi jero, I really liked your work, you did it as much effort, congratulations

    ResponderBorrar

Research

Technical dictionary  https://docs.google.com/document/d/172HHrwDbEW5nigrNP0fBM_bR0cXM6fNqs7cmlA20o0I/edit?usp=sharing Infographic  https://...